WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
DAWSON is responsible for this website, including its mobile version, and we are committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to both. DAWSON has implemented technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices related to personal information collected through DAWSON’s website and mobile version. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the website.
We will collect your personal information via the following methods:
- By recording details you provide to us – your communications with us through emails or calls, and/or
- By observing your use of our website.
- Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features.
- Performance/Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. Information collected includes, for example, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance/Analytical cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience. More information about our use of this type of cookie is provided below.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Do Not Track
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, DAWSON currently does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Categories of Personal Information we collect and use if you use our website:
- Contact information
Names, addresses, email address, telephone numbers (if you provide them)
- IP Address and Technical Details
IP address of the computer/personal device that you use to access our website(s), approximate location information from where you access our website(s), and information about your device and browser
Third-party websites/integrations on our website that collect information
When you choose to start an application from the DAWSON Careers page, you will be redirected to a third-party website, ClearCompany, which is a talent management software platform. By use of this feature, ClearCompany can receive information about you. For example, when you apply to a job posting, ClearCompany can collect your browser activity, personal information, and employment information, to include but not limited to employment status, employment history, education history, and other personal information submitted. Information collected by ClearCompany is subject to their own terms and policies, not DAWSON’s. For convenience, a link to the ClearCompany’s website is provided here: https://www.clearcompany.com/privacy-policy/
How we use personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect to:
- fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about DAWSON, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- protect against, identify, and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud, and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- within DAWSON, where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services, to manage our business, or for security purposes;
- we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal data regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners
- with our regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory, and other governmental agencies.
How We Protect and Store Your Information
Security: We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies, and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect User IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Storing personal information: We will store your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In some circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and data protection laws, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 1850 Honolulu, HI 96813
Changes to this Privacy Notice
DAWSON reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the revised notice here and update the effective date.
Effective: January 1, 2024
Updated January 4th, 2024